Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct any necessary research (market research, grant research, etc.) to assess for any new opportunities to improve/expand the Hempact product line.
• Effectively communicate any research findings or other necessary information to the Head of Project Leads and the Hempact team as a whole.
• Assist the Project Managers in updating the business plan
• Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
• Attend Enactus UAlberta internal and external community events to increase brand recognition and opportunities for the club.
• Assist other portfolios (Business or Research and Development) whenever necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Desire to positively impact and empower the community.
• Ability to effectively work alongside others in a team setting.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Excellent written and verbal communication including exceptional presentation skills.
• High level of organization and time management skills.
It would be great if you had:
• Experience with creating a business plan
• Experience with any business related research
• Exceptional presentation skills