Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide assistance in all the legal matters and advise in legal documentation, negotiations, contracts, etc.
• Drafting and reviewing the legal documents relating to Hempact
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must be at least in their 2nd year of Law Degree
• Strong problem-solving capabilities and critical thinking skills
• Ability to effectively work independently and in a team
• Technically proficient in legal matters and should have in depth knowledge of the local legal environment
• High organizational skills
• Strong sense of attention to detail and should be able to complete the given tasks and requests promptly and accurately.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
It would be great if you had:
• Desire to positively impact and empower the community